The PA Family Support News Brief covers topics like Parents as Teachers model fidelity and training, strengthening families protective factors, prevention of child abuse, childhood injury prevention, and more.
Childhood Begins at Home
Childhood Begins at Home is a statewide campaign to help policymakers and the public understand the value of evidence-based home visiting and support public investments in the programs. This group and its members were successful in its goal of increasing investment in evidence-based home visiting by $6.7 million. Learn more at the campaign at Childhood Begins at Home.
The Pennsylvania Parents as Teachers state office is a governing campaign member.
Congratulations to Affiliates Earning the National Center’s Blue Ribbon Endorsement
The following affiliates earned the National Center’s Blue Ribbon Endorsement.
- ARIN Intermediate Unit
- Cameron County Family Center for Child Development/Cameron County Commissioners
- Child Development – Parents as Teachers/Erie School District/Erie Family Center
- Coatesville Family Center Community Action Partnership
- Columbia County Family Center – P.A.T./Columbia County Commissioners – County Government
- Community Prevention Partnerships of Berks County
- Early Head Start/PAT – Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center
- EOTC-Scranton Area Family Center
- Family Resource Center of Blair County
- Fulton County Family Partnership, Inc.
- GNA Family Center – Parents as Teachers/Greater Nanticoke Area School District
- Greene County Family Center
- Lancaster Family Center Community Services of Venango County
- Mercer County Family Center—Farrell Area School District
- Mercer County Family Center—Community Connections Greenville Area School District
- Mercer County Family Center—Sharon City School District
- Parenting Plus Program/ Centre County Youth Service Bureau
- PAT Infant Development Program Salisbury Area Family Center
- Perry County Family Center, Inc.
- The Children’s Advocacy Center
- The Guidance Center/Parents as Teachers (Jefferson County)
- The Guidance Center/PAT (McKean County)