These courses provide professionals with the knowledge and skills to effectively meet the needs and build on the resources of the children and families they serve. They address the developmental growth of any child, describe strengths-based approaches to support the development of protective factors that keep families strong, depict parenting practices that support healthy child development, and encourage cultural sensitivity in parent educators/home visitors.
For new approved users
- Monday, June 1 – Wednesday, June 3, 2020 | Location TBD
- Monday, June 8 – Wednesday, June 10, 2020 | Location TBD
Foundational 2: 3 Years through Kindergarten
- Monday, June 22 – Tuesday, June 23, 2020 | Center for Schools and Communities, Camp Hill, Pa.
- Monday, June 29 – Tuesday, June 30, 2020 | Allegheny Intermediate Unit, Homestead, Pa.
Model Implementation Training
- Thursday, June 4 – Friday, June 5, 2020 | Location TBD
- Thursday, June 11 – Friday, June 12, 2020 | Location TBD
Foundational and Model Implementation Training
For new parent educators and new supervisors of affiliate programs
- Monday, June 1 – Friday, June 5, 2020 | Location TBD
- Monday, June 8 – Friday, June 12, 2020 | Location TBD
Register for courses at the National Parents as Teachers’ O.L.I.V.E.R. training website.
About the Courses