These courses provide professionals with the knowledge and skills to effectively meet the needs and build on the resources of the children and families they serve. They address the developmental growth of any child, describe strengths-based approaches to support the development of protective factors that keep families strong, depict parenting practices that support healthy child development, and encourage cultural sensitivity in parent educators/home visitors.
For new approved users
- Monday, August 24 – Tuesday, September 1, 2020 | Online Course
Foundational 2: 3 Years through Kindergarten
- Monday, November 9 – Friday, November 13, 2020 | Online Course
- Monday, November 16 – Friday, November 20, 2020 | Online Course
Foundational and Model Implementation Training
For new parent educators and new supervisors of affiliate programs
- Monday, September 14 – Friday, September 25, 2020 | Online Course
- Monday, October 12 – Friday, October 23, 2020 | Online Course
- Monday, December 7 – Friday, December 18, 2020 | Online Course
Register for courses at the National Parents as Teachers’ O.L.I.V.E.R. training website.
About the Courses